SMALL CONSOLE TABLES - CONSOLE TABLES
SMALL CONSOLE TABLES - BISTRO HEIGHT TABLE - HICKORY CHAIR DINING TABLE.
Small Console Tables
- Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
Sweet Sixteen Steel Nightstand
Every birthday girl dreams of finding a shiny, steel beauty parked in her driveway on her Sweet Sixteen, but who says it has to be a car? This gem has four on the floor and can go from nightstand to end table in 2.3 seconds. And if your little princess is still not convinced, tell her the drawer is a glove compartment.
• Flower in-lay top and personalized shelf
• Custom butterfly drawer pull
• Brushed steel finish
• 26” h X 12” w X 12” d
Console Table - 1997
The console table includes a small drawer for storing keys, matches, and other small items. The drawer opening was carefully cut from a solid front apron to yield a very clean look with no joints.
bar tables and chairs
duncan phyfe coffee table
wooden folding table legs
square folding card tables
black leather coffee table
wooden coffee table with glass
small square kitchen table
noguchi end table
Post a comment