60 round dining tables : Retro kitchen table sets
60 Round Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- Give a round shape to
- sixty: being ten more than fifty
- sixty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and six
- Country Code: +60 International Call Prefix: 00
The Round Table Returns
This 60" table was an important fixture in our Nova Scotia house. Once an Acadia dormitory dining table, I bought it for $10 (in 1972) and we've had uncountable wonderful meals around it over the years. We traded with Kate, and she now has the fancy walnut table and chairs (from Betsy's mother) that I could never manage to live up to.
Terrace Round Dining and Chairs
60" round Dining Table $3765 orig list $1318 sale
6 Dining arm Chairs: seat fabric 4304-005 contrast fabric on outside back fabric #4307-005 $2535 orig list $887.25 sale each
folding camp table with grilling rack
small wood end table
contemporary wood coffee table
how to build a dining room table
wooden cafe table
black wooden tables
country console table